Dr. Eades Plastic Surgeon in Tucson
Dr. Eades received his undergraduate degree from the University of Texas at Austin and his medical degree from The University of Texas Medical School at Houston. He completed a five year residency in General Surgery at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio and was then accepted for a fellowship in Plastic Surgery at the prestigious Duke University Medical Center. Upon completion of his training at Duke, he was asked to join the faculty as an Assistant Professor of Surgery where he stayed until moving to Tucson in 1990 to start his private practice. Dr. Eades is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. He is on staff at Tucson Medical Center, St. Joseph’s Hospital, and Camp Lowell Surgery Center.
Dr. Eades is an avid cyclist having competed in road racing at the state and national level. He also enjoys motocross, rollerblading, skateboarding, surfing, snorkeling and yoga. Dr. Eades loves to travel, especially to the ocean. He plays the electric bass guitar and enjoys playing in local bands and jamming with friends.
Professional Training and Education:
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A. with Honors (Biology), 1976
- The University of Texas Medical School at Houston, M.D., 1981
- General Surgery Residency, The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, 1981-1986
- Plastic Surgery Residency, Duke University Medical Center, 1987- 1989
- Assistant Professor, Duke University Medical Center, 1989-1990
- Fellowship, Dr. Ortiz-Monasterio, Mexico City, 1990
- Private Practice, Tucson, Arizona, 1990-present
- Board Certification, The American Board of Plastic Surgery, 1993
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons